Sunday, January 30, 2011

in the dreams where jackals hide

Cut loose your
       noose and don
  my leash.  You can cuff me,
     if you swallow
             the key.  We'll make it
a fun parlor trick; bound, you can
   whip me, until I escape.
Bite marks and scratches, just
         try and stop me.  Honest,
  I didn't mean to bruise your
           gentle neck; your
      inner submissive bleeds
   through our feigned
                          rolls reversed.
          Pealed masks, disrobed
       and naked pale skin.
Rope tied to bedposts,
              slipknots around your ankles and wrists—
         such an innocent face,
                such a dirty mind,
      such a pretty little pervert.
  Pinch me, I'll slap your ass;
           leather clad dreams
         of stormy moonless nights,
     no headlights,
      high speed and misty
    steamed windows; of basements
          and chains; flamable silk
       and candle wax…
when pressed, still so clever:
   you can't whisper "I love you,"
           through the red ball;
      there's no safety in words, after all
               is done and said.
    Dangerous lands lie beyond the borderline—
Show me. 
               Cut me again,
         carve your name in my chest;
                             we belong together.

7 comments:

Marian said...

whew. tell me again.

ian said...

haha, I hope that means you enjoyed; that is my goal, after all

Marian said...

again!

gazingatnavels said...

oh my goodness. This is how much of a prude I am - I tried to read the words as quickly as possible so the images wouldn't stick.

ian said...

hmmm. are you pretending like i haven't read what you've written? gonna have to call "bullshit." but, if it came across as somewhat shocking and the images stuck in spite of speed reading, i'll take that as a compliment.

Kerry O'Connor said...

Literal S&M games never come close to hurting as much as love and betrayal can... this seems like the safer option really, but I was never one for games.

ian said...

very true.